Friday, September 14, 2012

So last night I had my first really major drinking experience alongside Japanese people. I have already been to bars but mostly with other foreign students. Last night I went to a really cool restaurant with about five foreign students and thirteen Japanese students. There was an option for the drinkers to get "Nomihodai" All you can drink for two hours for a flat price no matter how many drinks you got. I kept myself under control and was able to ride the train home fine. However some of my fellow foreign students and a few Japanese took the all you can drink a bit too far. Things got a bit out of hand, but overall the night was tons of fun speaking Japanese, drinking, and the Japanese students love to use their English too. Japanese people are very shy at first but once you invite the to a bar and share some drinks they are tons and tons of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment